Bluetest is a world leader in developing wireless test solutions, which builds upon years of our research and development. Our main product is RTS (Reverberation Test System) which consists of reverberation chamber and our main software platform Flow, which provides powerful functionalities for our customers to access various wireless test solutions.
Bluetest is growing, and we are now looking for two talented engineers who are interested in our new technology. You will work mainly with software programming, but in close interaction with other departments (research, electronics and hardware) in cross functional project teams. The work is mainly located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but time-limited tasks are located at our international customers’ labs or our overseas offices.
At Bluetest you will
- Develop cutting edge products that will be used by leading tech companies around the world
- Become an expert of the next generation of wireless systems before they are even launched
- Work in direct contact with our customers, occasionally on site in their facilities.
- Become a member of the Bluetest engineering community with software, RF and antenna experts in Sweden, USA and China.
We believe that you have
- A degree in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 0-5 years of engineering work experience
- Experience in programming (Python/C++ or similar) and maintaining code
- Interest in electromagnetic and communication theory
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Swedish or other languages is highly appreciated.
Possible experience in (no requirement)
- Interest in numerical methods and experience in NumPy/MATLAB or similar
- Experience using a Linus/POSIX environment
- Interest in writing technical documents
- Interest to work with RF instruments such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer or signal generator.
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in smaller groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
- Can travel internationally
We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however May, 30th 2022 at the latest.