Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, and wireless device manufacturers. The majority of all mobile phones on the market are developed with the aid of Bluetest’s solutions.
The project from our perspective
The need for flexible and fast precision measurements on wireless equipment over the air (OTA ) is ever increasing.To address this a fast cost effective and user friendly calibration system for the Bluetest measurement chambers is wanted.
The task is to develop and evaluate a concept for integrated self-calibration of a high performance reverberation chamber. The main part is expected to be development of methods and hardware for RF characterization of OTA loss in the measurement system (S-parameters).
The task will include
- Specifying necessary hardware
- Together with the electronics team develop the hardware
- Develop mathematical models for calibration and correction of the measurement system
- Parametric characterization of the RF hardware design needed for the method developed
- Develop software for demonstration of an automated self-calibration
- Suggest how the solution would be implemented in the measurement system
- Evaluate how the solution compares with a traditional calibration
- Ongoing studies on bachelor or master level, or the equivalent.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
Apply on our website https://career.bluetest.se/jobs, and we will get in touch with you shortly. We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible.