Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used in R&D labs to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, and wireless device manufacturers. The majority of all mobile phones on the market are developed with the aid of Bluetest’s solutions. Research and product development take place at our headquarters in Gothenburg and in Gävle. Sales and support are handled from our local offices in the United States and China.
We are now expanding our business with exciting new product lines and we are therefore looking for a talented business development manager to make it happen. You will have a central role in the development of our future products and help us push these products to new and existing customers around the world. The position is full-time, with start as soon as possible and the work is mainly located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but frequent traveling is expected.
A typical week at Bluetest
You are back in the office after a two week round trip in Asia. Monday is spent on sharing customer feedback lessons learned with your colleagues in R&D and discussing improvements. Tuesday you spend on strategy meetings with the sales and management teams. Wednesday you work in the lab with testing a new product prototype together with your engineering colleagues. Thursday you arrange a workshop with product managers to discuss new requirements and pricing strategies. Friday you catch up on emails and join the team for an afternoon outdoor activity.
At Bluetest you will
- Be the key expert and driver of business development for RF production test products.
- Develop strategic relationships with external business partners to drive growth.
- Work in close cooperation with R&D and help out designing future products.
- Travel frequently to business partners and customers, mostly in Asia. (>6 intercontinental trips per year)
- Participate in events, conferences and PR functions when deemed of value.
- Face tough challenges while building a new business with a huge market potential.
We believe that you have
- A degree in science, engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ of engineering experience working with RF testing for production.
- Passion for business and building relationships.
- Deep technical understanding of RF testing and challenges testing devices in production.
- Excellent experience of conducting oral and written presentations in various technical forums.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken.
You would stand out if you have
- Worked with RF production testing of mobile phones.
- Worked with field sales to manufacturing/production/testing in the wireless industry.
- Management experience.
- Interest in project management.
- Fluency in other languages is highly appreciated.
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in smaller groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however November, 10th 2021 at the latest.