Bluetest is growing, and we are now looking for 3 new talented software engineers who are interested in our new technology. You will work mainly with your colleagues in the software team, but also in close interaction with other departments in cross functional project teams. You will help us develop our Flow software platform for 5G testing and beyond. The work is mainly located in our headquarters in Gothenburg, but time-limited tasks might be located at our international customers’ labs.
At Bluetest you will
- Develop cutting edge software that will be used by leading tech companies around the world
- Become an expert of the next generation of wireless systems before they are even launched
- Work in direct contact with our customers, occasionally on site in their facilities
- Become a member of the Bluetest engineering community with software, RF and antenna experts in Sweden, USA and China.
We believe that you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering or equivalent
- Alternatively 2 years+ experience with no degree
- C++ and Python programming skills
- Passion for writing great software and maintaining code
- Experience using a Linux/POSIX environment
- Version control with Git
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Swedish and/or other languages is highly appreciated.
Possible experience in (no requirement)
- Familiarity with testing methodology, automated testing and continuous integration
- Interest in numerical methods and experience in NumPy/MATLAB or similar
- Working with RF instruments such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer or signal generator
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand customer needs.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in small groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
- Can travel internationally
We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however October, 10th 2021 at the latest.