Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, and wireless device manufacturers. The majority of all mobile phones on the market are developed with the aid of Bluetest’s solutions. Research and product development take place at our headquarters (HQ) in Sweden. Sales and support are handled from our local offices in the United States and China.
Currently we are looking for a Field Application Engineer who will be based in Shenzhen.
We are expanding our business with exciting new product lines and we hope to find candidates with practical experience from production testing and its related challenges.
- Visit customers together with sales people to present our technical solution
- Perform real-life demonstration to customers
- Work with HQ engineers in co-developing and debugging software program
- Answer customer technical enquiries in a timely manner
- Work with HQ R&D team to deliver the latest product release to the market
- Collect, understand, and send feedback to HQ of the market and our competitors.
- University graduate major in telecommunications, computer science or electronic engineering.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- More than 2 years of work in production testing within the telecommunication industry in a technical supporting role.
- Good software skills (C/C++ and/or Python)
- Familiar with OTA testing of devices and understanding the criteria of good antennas.
We expect that you
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Be prepared to travel extensively throughout China
- Be outgoing and easily relate to customers
- High integrity and honesty in dealing with customers
- Possess analytical mind and able to resolve problems
- Familiar with radio communication testers like Keysight, Anritsu, R&S, etc.
- Able to perform under pressure
- Work well with other members in the international organization
In return we offer competitive salary, extensive local/overseas training, good benefits and opportunity for career advancement. Please apply to the open position on our website www.bluetest.se/career.
We’d like to receive your application as soon as possible, however July, 20th 2021 at the latest.